Since I left SA two weeks ago, I've been eating pork almost everyday. ;-) Actually I'm not a pork person and I used to think that I could survive without pork in my diet. Well, obviously I was wrong! Anyway, I'm going to satisfy my craving for the time being, so stay tuned for more pork dishes!
Stir-fried Pickled Radish with Pork Recipe
3 tablespoons chopped pickled radish 菜脯
150g lean pork
50g dried shrimps
5-6 strips long beans
1 tablespoons chopped garlic
1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 teaspoon light soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon sugar
Salt and pepper, to taste
1) Rinse and soak pickled radish in a bowl of water for about 10 minutes. Drain well and set aside.
2) Dice pork, dried shrimps, chillies and long beans into small cubes, set aside.
3) Heat up oil in a wok. Saute garlic and pickled radish until fragrant.
4) Add dried shrimps and pork, saute until the pork is half cooked.
5) Add long beans, chillies and seasoning. Saute over high heat until cooked. Dish up and serve.
Tuesday, 28 July 2009
Posted by Piggy | Category: Pork
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.